- Get an edge in the crypto space by following top thought leaders and influencers
- Discover the most influential voices sharing valuable insights and resources on social media
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments with expert analysis
Meet the Trailblazers: 15 Crypto Influencers to Follow
Cryptocurrency and decentralized finance (DeFi) are booming. As the number of digital currencies grows exponentially, so does the need for reliable information and expert analysis. That’s where these 15 crypto thought leaders come into play, sharing their insights on social media and helping investors stay informed.
Crypto Gurus on Social Media
- Vitalik Buterin – Ethereum co-founder and one of the youngest crypto billionaires, sharing insightful commentaries on Twitter.
- Roger Ver – Known as “Bitcoin Jesus,” an early promoter of Bitcoin, sharing the latest news and information on Twitter.
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos – Tech entrepreneur, Bitcoin advocate, and author, active on Twitter and with a popular YouTube channel.
- Tim Draper – Prominent venture capitalist and vocal Bitcoin supporter, sharing insights on Twitter.
- Charlie Lee – Litecoin founder and former Coinbase Director of Engineering, active on Twitter.
- Anthony Pompliano – Bitcoin supporter and founder of a blockchain-focused hedge fund, active on Twitter and with a popular YouTube channel.
- Erik Voorhees – Founder and CEO of ShapeShift, sharing his insights on Twitter and Medium.
- Tone Vays – Blockchain and financial advisor, delivering updates and projections on Twitter.
- John McAfee – Pioneer of the renowned cybersecurity software, now sharing crypto analysis on Twitter.
- Ivan on Tech – Sweden-based content creator specializing in blockchain technology, active on Twitter and with a YouTube channel.
Art, NFTs, and More: Diverse Crypto Voices
- CryptoBrekkie – Bitcoin artist, sharing unique and experimental crypto artworks on Twitter and YouTube.
- Dan Held – Bitcoin entrepreneur and Director of Growth Marketing at Kraken, active on Twitter and with a Substack newsletter.
- Layah Heilpern – UK-based crypto influencer discussing crypto and Bitcoin issues on Twitter, YouTube, and her website.
- Kenn Bosak – Focused on making crypto and NFTs more accessible, active on Twitter, YouTube, and his website.
- Ben Horowitz – Venture capitalist, author, and crypto analyst, sharing insights on Twitter.
By following these crypto thought leaders, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of the rapidly evolving world of cryptocurrency and DeFi. Stay informed, and make smarter investment decisions with the guidance of these influential voices.